Wednesday 22 April 2009

We are Expecting a Baby


Dear friends I found quite extraordinary that in our mature age where others have grown up sons and daughters we are blessed in a short amount of time with yet another little baby.

We got the News about a month ago after I finished a painting presenting an Angel currying a little baby to a woman. I presented to my wife and without saying anything she did a pregnancy test and behold she was ...pregnant!!!

After an examination with the local doctor we found out that the baby was over 3 months old and in excellent condition. We love you little one and look forward to see you and touch you.

The painting isn't the one above but I think was much related with the baby's descent into the Earthly Life.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Yianni & Julie,


    Congratulations!! Wonderful news! You must both be thrilled with knowing you will have an addition to the family. I hope the pregnancy goes well for you, Julie. It will be nice for Phoevos to have a sibling. Has he settled in well?
    Nice blog page, too, Yianni. It looks hope the gallery will go well for you. It certainly appears to be off to a good and blessed start.


    I'm fine here, but have been terribly busy (at the pottery shop). It may very well close, unless a buyer comes forward. A few people are interested, but nothing firm yet. There have been SO many mail orders and shop customers! Things look to continue at this frantic pace for a while at least. Customers want to stock up.


    Otherwise, fine. Beautiful weather. I've heard from Lynn and Barbara that the Greek Spring this year has been amazing.


    With all my best wishes,
    love,
    Margaret


    I am sending a link to one of the initial Britain's Got Talent acts that went before the judges. I think you will enjoy it - It was brilliant! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHvATmUsSg&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Margaret

    We are indeed overwhelmed with the news. The pregnancy seems to go very well and Julie is looking very motherly indeed. Very different energy baby definitely not like my fiery son we are expecting a little Libra (I personally think it will be a girl but I am not 100% sure. The omens though pointing to a very calm disposition Alleluia (this son of mine he drives me crazy).
    Thank you for the Blessings they are so much appreciated as we miss you and we are so glad to hear news from you. I hope that you will find an even better job to do when the shop is closed.
    Greek Spring has been spectacular. It will be great if you find time and come to stay with us for awhile.

    All the very best
    Yiannis, Julie & Phoevos

    ReplyDelete